CCI is hiring an entry-level HVAC Control Systems CAD Operator/Drafter to join our Engineering team. Please share this job posting, and apply if you are interested!
The Control Systems CAD Operator/Drafter will work on projects under the direction of CCI's Engineering Manager. Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and familiarity with CAD. This is a full-time benefits eligible position with regular weekdays hours.
- Follow direction of the Engineering Manager, to perform duties on a project-specific basis.
- Drafting of drawings and assembly of other documents as required.
- Be proactive in assuring tasks are completed in a timely, thorough and quality manner.
- Work with all Engineering Department personnel to implement standardization of document assembly methods and content.
- Determine layout for all systems and design all details for construction required for installation including detailed drawings.
- Communicate and cooperate with Engineering Manager and Senior Controls Engineer to ensure double checking of documents is accomplished prior to issuance of drawings to production.
- Produce submittals, O&M’s, and other documents required for project coordination and completion.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the following computer programs: CAD, Excel, Word, Outlook, Windows OS.
- 2 years of related experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; both written and verbal.
Send a cover letter and resume to info (at) controlconsultantsinc.com.